The Pursuit of Happiness
February 9, 2013
Blogging Adventure
Hello World! This blog is really about the next chapter in my life. A way for me to document my new adventures and escapades of being an empty nester. My son, now 19, has flown the coop and left me with a lot of time on my hands. I have spent the last 19 years doing all of the fun things that a mom likes to do. I have been the dedicated lacrosse mom and volunteered for all of the school functions. Now, I find that I have time to try a bunch of new things. A few of my favorite things that I like to do: read, cook, hang out with family and friends, watch movies, hike, bike and play in our little garden. I love Jesus, my family and my country. I've never really had the time to do crafty things or really get into making complex types of food. My new aspirations include learning how to can vegetables, make jelly, make homemade pasta, bake bread as well as become more crafty! I hope you'll enjoy the chronicles of my attempts, failed or successful. It should be a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to read your entries! and thanks for inspiring me to start the blog that I've been "planning" on.
ReplyDelete